The conference officially begins on Tuesday, August 6th and ends at noon on Thursday, August 8th. Over a dozen court-trained sessions will be represented this year and those courses are:
· Action! Lights, Camera, Cellphone? Creating Video on Your Mobile Device
· Decision Making: The Military Decision Making Process Model for Everyday Use
· Meet Smart: Making Meetings Productive, or Fewer Meetings, More Meetings
· Personal Online Information Causes and Cures
· Reframing in Leadership – Choice, Collaboration and Change
· Keys to Effective Communication
· Instantly! Improve your Memory
· Leading with your Strengths
· Who’s Behind the Curtain
· The Power of Empathy: The New Superpower
· A Motion to What? Bankruptcy Law Made Easy… Or Your Money Back!
· Phishing – Don’t Take the Bait!
· Talent Tuesday LIVE!
We will also welcome trainers and staff from the Federal Judicial Center, the Administrative Office, FedAdvantage, FBI, UST and BNC. We are thankful for all they do for our membership and the Bankruptcy community. Their offerings include:
· Cultivating a Personal Growth Mindset
· Dark Web/Cyber Crime
· National Update of NextGen Implementation Effort & Development Effort going Forward
· The Inner Workings of the BNC
· Transitioning to Outlook and Office 365
· Court Access to NewSTATS DATA
· Outlook 2016
· Putting the Fun in Fundamentals!
· Retirement Planning: Projections vs Reality
· The Benefits of Having a Strong Professional Relationship between UST and Clerk’s Office
· What Customers Really Want
· Effective Listening
· Human Resources
· Microsoft Word 2016 Top Ten Tips
· Too Much of a Good Thing. How “Positive” Behaviors Can Become Bad Habits
· Understanding Court Security and Court Security Funding
· When – The Importance of Timing
· Planning for a Successful Retirement
· Taking Control of Your Finances
· JIFMS Communications, Tips and Upgrade Path
For the latest agenda and course descriptions, be sure to check out the NCBC 2019 Conference Website!
See you in the Windy City!