Phase I includes access to the following content:
- Maintaining the Public Trust;
- Court Web: Ethical Concerns in the Age of Social
- Every Judge Would Edit Shakespeare; and
- A Resources List.
Newly selected law clerks can access Phase I through a portal that requires a password, even before they assume their official duties.
Phase II includes access to the following content:
- Advanced Legal Writing and Editing;
- Federal Jurisdiction;
- Technology Use in Federal Courts;
- All Previous Court Web (http://fjconline.fjc.dcn/videos-all?title=court+web&body_value=) Webcasts*; and
- The Attorney Discussion Forum (http://fjconline.fjc.dcn/forums/attorney-best-practices) on FJC Online*.
Phase II is accessible without a password once law clerks are officially on board as court employees. Phase II will be available this fall (programming with an * is available now).
For more information about the law clerk orientation program, Court Web, and the Attorney Discussion Forum,
contact Brenda Baldwin-White, Senior Judicial Education Attorney, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-502-4112.