Hon. Cecelia G. Morris, Chief Judge
Vito Genna, Clerk of Court
Divisions: 3 (Manhattan, Poughkeepsie, White Plains)
Number of Judges: 9 authorized
Number of Employees: 62 in clerk’s office and 22 law clerks
NCBC Local Representative: Awilda Rodriguez
· Wireless calendar kiosks by courtroom entrances, using iPads, to display the current daily hearing calendar.
· Loss Mitigation program for debtors and lenders to reach a consensual resolution regarding a debtor’s residential property.
· Electronic Case Folder providing all necessary case information to judge while on the bench.
· Overflow courtrooms with audio/visual for handling large crowds.
· Ecrotime: An application that automates Electronic Court Recorder Operator (ECRO) deployment and track ECRO hours. Includes a calendar view of entire court and also downloads calendar to XML for use with Liberty Digital recording software, for CHAP courts.
· Property Pass: An application to track equipment loans. Generates a PDF property pass that can optionally be printed and signed. Keeps track of property loans. Allows search by inventory tag, employee or equipment type.