Here is a description of the position: the Historian maintains all historical records of the NCBC. The responsibilities of the Historian include:
- Documenting of NBC activities - taking and retaining photos, videos and collecting items of historical value.
- Retaining copies of the Impact newsletter, flyers, programs, letters of acknowledgment, and newspaper articles.
- Reporting to the NCBC Board on a periodic basis.
- Displaying items of historical interest at the annual conference.
- Providing materials for the Impact.
- Responding to requests for historical records and information.
- Recording oral histories.
- Creating a digitized record of historical documents
Please watch for an email with more details about this position.