- Complete 60 contact hours of course instruction in the Noncredit Certificate in Judicial Administration Program.
- Lodge the FCLP paper substitution request with Cathy White, Academic and Student Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide Cathy White with the final copy of the FCLP paper submitted to the Federal Judicial Center.
- Student will pay the $60.00 capstone experience project fee.
- Cathy White will submit the FCLP paper to Dr. Conner for review and approval.
- Dr. Conner will review the FCLP paper, and no later than thirty days after submission, will provide comments, suggestions, and the like.
- Student will receive written notification of completion of the Judicial Administration Program Noncredit Certificate.
For more information, please contact Cathy White at email@example.com.