Your Benefits Committee Members are:
- Ann Iannarelli has served as the Benefits Coordinator and Training Specialist for the Middle District of Florida Bankruptcy Court since 2001. She began her court career as a Case Manager in 1999 and has 15 years of court service.
- Annette Fischer has served as Human Resources Specialist for the District of Arizona Bankruptcy Court since 1997. She has 24 years of court experience. She began her court career as an Intake Files Clerk in 1990 and also served as Human Resources Assistant from 1994 to 1997.
- Jeff Allsteadt was appointed Clerk of Court for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois on March 10, 2014. Jeff started his career at the age of 16 in the file room of the Oakland County Courthouse in Michigan. He is a graduate of the Federal Court Leadership Program and holds a certificate from Michigan State University in Judicial Administration. Jeff now teaches all 10 classes of the Michigan State program.
- Jeff Peirce is a Case Administrator Team Leader in the Camden Division office of the District of New Jersey. He's been with the court system since 1986. He also helped with the Editorial Committee.
- Pam Smith is a Case Administrator with U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of NC since 2010. 4th Circuit Liaison for NCBC; She began her court career as a case administrator in Denver, Colorado and has six years of court service.
- Yvonne Cheroke – I am a Programmer Analyst with NCEB. I graduated from FCLP in 2006 and have been a coach for new participants of FCLP since 2008. Working in the courts has been an adventure for me. I started my career with the U.S. Attorney’s Office (EDNC) in 1982 and in 1997 with NCEB (combined I have 32 years federal court experience). I started volunteering for NCBC in 2009 as the Editor, continued onto the Editorial Committee in 2012, and as of 2013 I serve as Board of Governor and chair of the Benefits Committee.
And a special thanks to our retired 2014 Benefits Committee members:
- Jeanne Lucas, KYWB
- Sharon Zurowski, ILNB
- Barbara Monge, ALNB
Don’t forget to check out your benefits options at http://ncbc.memberclicks.net/benefits.