On-going efforts in providing a comprehensive competency-based curricula for these executive audiences will also be posted on the Executive Education web page. Programming, resources, and learning activities are and will continue to be designed to help participants enhance and expand their mastery of the relevant leadership competencies.
Center staff continue to partner with the executive education Advisory Committee and specific program planning committees to design and develop leadership education to judiciary executives. These advisors assist the Center in setting and prioritizing goals, assisting with and determining the learning needs of the relevant audience(s), and recommending delivery methods for programming.
The Executive Education web page also includes detailed information on:
- Updates and announcements on current and upcoming education and training programs;
- Membership in the Advisory Committee and a charter outlining the mission and responsibilities of the committee;
- The competency framework for the respective executive audiences;
- Planning committees for chief judge, court unit executive, and deputy court unit executive programs; and
- FJC staff contacts for executive education programming.
To provide feedback on existing executive education programs, ideas for future executive education programming, or consideration for the Executive Education Advisory Committee or a planning committee, please contact Senior Education Specialist Garbo Cheung-Jasik at 202-502-4103 or email@example.com or Assistant Division Director for Executive Education Lori Murphy at 202-502-4109 or firstname.lastname@example.org.