Episode 13 can be streamed or downloaded at this link.
Executive Edge is an audio podcast focused on executive leadership in the federal judiciary. New episodes are released the first week of every other month. Follow these steps to subscribe to Executive Edge to have future episodes pushed to your mobile device:
· Find the Podcasts or Google Play icon on your phone's home screen and tap to open.
· Tap "search".
· Type "Executive Edge".
· Tap on the Executive Edge logo.
· Tap "subscribe".
· Tap an episode to listen.
Previous Executive Edge podcast episodes include:
· Episode 12: Leadership Skills for the Twenty-First Century
· Episode 11: Leadership Blind Spots
· Episode 10: How to Think Differently
· Episode 9: Finding Common Ground
· Episode 8: Making Smarter Decisions Under Pressure
· Episode 7: Cracking the Inspiration Code
· Episode 6: How to Be a Courageous Follower and Demonstrate Intelligent Disobedience
· Episode 5: Mastering Civility in the Workplace
· Episode 4: Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
· Episode 3: Closing the Gender Gap
· Episode 2: Demonstrating Courageous Leadership in Times of Crisis
· Episode 1: Why Smart Executives Fail
For more information about Executive Edge, please contact Senior Education Specialist Michael Siegel, 202-502-4107, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information on leadership and management education for judiciary executives, visit the Center’s Executive Education web page.