For students who are just joining the MSU program or those continuing their studies, Education, Training and Development for 5.0 contact hours and Visioning and Strategic Planning for 5.0 contact hours will be offered at the 2018 NCBC Conference in New York City.
Master of Science Degree in Judicial Administration Program Spring 2018 Enrollment Information
Potential Master of Science Degree students who wish to start in the spring of 2018 must submit their completed application packages by November 13, 2017.
Interactive Online Noncredit Certificate Course Delivery Option
The MSU Judicial Administration Program is again offering students the option of enrolling in instructor-led courses as a means of completing their required coursework toward the Judicial Administration Non-Credit certificate. In these courses, a program graduate, with a specialty in a given area, facilitates discussions with students throughout the duration of the online course. Students have the opportunity to exchange ideas, share thoughts, ask questions, and provide feedback with their court colleagues. Students are responsible for reading the online course material, participating in discussion groups, and completing the final course evaluation. These courses are offered between September and April. The schedule of 2017-2018 remaining interactive courses appears below.
Adopted in October 2014, students who have been accepted into the Noncredit Certificate in Judicial Administration Program may now seek approval to have their Federal Court Leadership Program (FCLP) final paper fulfill the requirements for the Noncredit Certificate final capstone experience project. NCBC students wishing to pursue this option should adhere to the following procedure:
· Complete 60 contact hours of course instruction in the MSU Noncredit Certificate in Judicial Administration Program.
· Lodge FCLP paper substitution request with Cathy White, academic and student services manager, at email@example.com.
· Provide Cathy White with the final, signed copy of the FCLP paper submitted to the Federal Judicial Center.
· Student will pay the $60.00 capstone experience project fee.
· Student will receive written notification of completion of the Judicial Administration Program Noncredit Certificate.
For more information about the MSU/JA program, please visit the program’s website at http://cj.msu.edu/programs/judicial-administration-program/ . If you have any questions about building your education portfolio, please contact Cathy White at firstname.lastname@example.org.