The Federal Judicial Center’s newly designed intranet site FJC Online is now available for viewing. The new FJC Online aligns with the Center’s strategic vision, one of which is to leverage technology to connect the courts to the Center’s resources.
Redesigned FJC Online Highlights and Features
There are some great redesigned features and new additions in the new FJC Online that users can explore and access. Highlights from the new website include access to:
- Improved navigation and search functions;
- Center programs and products;
- Center publications and audio and video files;
- Agendas and materials from most Center educational workshops, seminars and conferences;
- Links to e-learning programs;
- Descriptions of ongoing research activities with links to related publications;
- Special interest discussion forums; and
- New features for its popular pages on Federal Judicial History and International Judicial Relations.
View a video of Judge Fogel as he talks about the new features available on FJC Online website. Questions, comments, and suggestions about the site can be sent using the Webmaster link at the bottom of FJC Online’s homepage.
FJC Resources and Programs of Interest
Bankruptcy Pro Se Debtors and Creditors: Resources for Parties, Court Staff and Judges
A central forum through which bankruptcy judges, clerks of court, and court staff may identify services, procedures, and programs that other bankruptcy courts are using to manage matters involving pro se debtors or creditors.
Recent Developments in Bankruptcy Law
Updated version of outline of bankruptcy law covering current cases will be posted regularly.
Personality and Temperament Instrument Training
An in-district, half-day program for all court staff where participants complete a personality instrument and examine ways the four personality types can work and communicate effectively in the workplace.
New Supervisors’ Development Program
A three-tier program for newly appointed supervisors and those with three or less years in a supervisory role to learn more about and develop fundamental management and leadership skills.