We surveyed our members for topics they would like to discuss. The sub-committee reviewed the responses and developed discussion items that will start each session. Volunteers will facilitate the sessions to help keep the conversation/discussion moving along.
• CA (Case Administrators) – Legal Advice/Procedures/Pro Se
• CA (Case Administrators) – Next Gen/Dictionary/QC/CM Assist
• CRD (Courtroom Deputies) – Calendaring/Procedures/Telework
• CUE-CD-DIC (Clerks, Chief Deputies and Deputies in Charge) - Managing Telework/Staffing/Budget
• Fin-Bdgt (Finance and Budget) – Best Practices/JIFMS/JFINSYS
• HR (Human Resources) – ePerformance/Employee Engagement Programs/HRMIS
• IT (Information Technology) – Forms Development/Automation Training/Software Programs
• SUP-MGR (Supervisor/Manager) – Career Advancement/Development/Performance Management/Staff Motivation
• Training – Training Information of JNet/Office 365 Training/Interactive Training
We hope you will enjoy the new and improved Peer to Peer!