This August, NCBC Members and members of the Bankruptcy community from all over the country are invited to come and experience this year’s educational offerings. Here is what is planned:
Sunday, August 12 will feature two courses from Michigan State University Judicial Administration program, Visioning and Strategic Planning and Education, Training and Development.
The conference officially begins on Monday, August 13 and ends at noon on Wednesday, August 15. A dozen court trainers will present this year and some of the courses are:
· Dealing with Burnout in the Workplace
· Don’t Worry Be Happy
· Can you hear me now?
· Motion to What? Bankruptcy Law made easy
· HR Position Description Library
· “Curtains –Up Presentation Lessons”
· How Rude! Etiquette and Manners in the Workplace or Anywhere Else
· Meeting Expectations: What’s Your Style
· Planning your Career (Where you want to be and How do you get there?
· Live, Learn, Love your Strengths
· Staff Training Program/CR Services
· Let me Be Clear!
We will also welcome trainers and staff from the Federal Judicial Center, the Administrative Office and FedAdvantage. We are thankful for all they do for our membership and the Bankruptcy community. Their offerings include:
· Retirement & Withdrawal Considerations for TSP
· Cash Management
· Taking Control of Financial Strategies
· Resolving Conflict
· Next Generation Status and Implementation Updates
· Special Orders Don’t Upset Us: Customer Service Lessons from Restaurants to Retail
· Put the Fun in Fundamentals! Tips on how to make Learning and Training Engaging, Informative, and Worthwhile
· Respect in the Workplace
· What’s Your Problem? Techniques to Transform Obstacles into Opportunities
· Transition to Outlook and Office 365
· National IT Initiatives
· Cyber Security
· Hot HR Topics Affecting the Courts/Performance Evaluations
· JIFMS is Here, Now What? Tips and Tricks
· How to Plan for a Successful Judiciary Retirement
· The Inner Workings of the Bankruptcy Notice Center (BNC)
For the latest agenda and course descriptions, be sure to check out the NCBC 2018 Conference Website.